• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Morrosseth

Did this bother anyone else?

I was thinking about the end of KH2 where Roxas and Namine appear and talk with each other and was anyone else bothered that nobody ever mentioned Axel again after he died? Axel and Roxas were supposed to be best friends, so why doesn't Roxas even acknowlege that he died much less show any...
  2. Morrosseth

Terra's Story-Something I don't understand

Ah, okay. That makes sense. But where was it stated? I don't remember hearing that. (faulty memory, :-( )
  3. Morrosseth

KH Re Coded Is it worth it?

At first I wasn't going to buy it but then I started watching it on Youtube and decided to get it. (just like I did with BBS) I already had a DS and it's KH. How bad could it be? I thought the storyline was really good although the gameplay tended to annoy me a lot. I think it's woth it...
  4. Morrosseth

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

Honestly I was expecting something not that great when I got it and after I played it for a while I kind of liked it. But the gameplay annoyed the heck out of me. The battle system is worse than Days and I got annoyed to the point where I'm battling the final boss (at least I think it's final)...
  5. Morrosseth

Hello and Oops

Hello everyone, I had decided today that I wanted to join a KH forum so I could have some KH oriented conversation. I googled this site and found out...I had already registered. :eek: Almost a year ago, I'd only made a few posts then forgot. So, I'm back.
  6. Morrosseth

A few questions about Birth by sleep..(Actually just 2 questions)

I thought the reason he didn't have a shirt was because of his armor. Maybe MX removed his armor once he saw Ven could no longer fight. Or it could just be fan service. And how is he only nine? I thought he was at least thirteen or fourteen? With Terra and Aqua being around sixteen or seventeen...
  7. Morrosseth

Terra's Story-Something I don't understand

I'm playing through Terra's story again and there's something I don't understand. In Enchanted Dominion when Maleficent takes control of him I always assumed she used him to gain Aurora's heart. But later on in Radiant Garden Master Xehanort says "Unlikely, a powerful light still lives within...
  8. Morrosseth

Re: Chain of Memories Darkball? Help!

Re: Chain of Memories Darkball? Help! ah, okay then. I'm already at level 99 though. Why is it so hard to find this one card? =( It is available in Sora's story right? I'll keep hunting.
  9. Morrosseth

Re: Chain of Memories Darkball? Help!

Re: Chain of Memories Darkball? Help! Does anyone know how to obtain a Darkball enemy card in Re:Chain of Memories? It's driving me nuts! I've done everything I can think of, Looming Darkness Room, Almighty Darkness Room, killing them last, breaking their cards. I've spent a good two days...
Back