• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

wtf? It's obviously Kirk from Star Trek. He came to this underdeveloped planet to look for Spock- er, I mean, Master Xehanort.
  2. A

A (not so) small request

To put this thing to bed at last (thankfully) someone from these forums responded to my request and out of my luck and his kindness, I was able to get what I needed and finally further my progress in the game. If nothing else, this proves that doing something like this is possible and while far...
  3. A

A (not so) small request

The backwards PS3 situation has always sort of puzzled me. When I play PS2 games on my PS3, it tends to make a bit more noise, but it has the ability to play them. I never understood why Sony stopped putting backwards in PS3's. Well, for starters, I'm not even sure what store I bought it from...
  4. A

A (not so) small request

I'm afraid not. The way it works is, PS2 games' save files saved in a PS3 are saved in a different format to the PS2 files saved on a PS2 memory card and converting them is a travesty. On top of that, even if I was able to convert them, there'd be no way for the person receiving my files to put...
  5. A

A (not so) small request

Not to be rude, but, why even respond to the topic?
  6. A

A (not so) small request

For starters, do you have everything from the 'what you'll need' section? If you do, then I can tell you exactly how to do it. It's simple enough but if I included the instruction list in my post, it would've been too big.
  7. A

A (not so) small request

I'm not sure if this belongs here or if I'm even permitted to ask for this but if there is a problem with this being here, I ask that the mods inform me in a message before taking it down/moving it. Hi all, As some of you may or may not have read from the previous thread I started where I...
  8. A

My apologies

After some work the past couple days and a lot of heartache, I managed to get the scratch removal done. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough and one of the scratches was just a little too deep, which, I suspect is where the Timeless River data is. According to the guy at the store, he couldn't go any...
  9. A

My apologies

Scratch remover. I never considered that. I wonder if that would actually work.
  10. A

My apologies

I am new to this forum and registered solely because of a problem I'm having, but I am unsure as to whether this question belongs in this particular section. If it needs to be moved, I ask the mods to do so but to let me know about it if they do. Anyway, here's my problem. I played KH1 years...
Back