• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sukiyomi

Is it worth it?

Money is not the issue, the issue stands with putting money into a game that will not carry over into the ps4 unless they decide to do a A seeker of Darkness collection for the ps4 or through the cloud system. I guess what I am saying is that they are trying so hard to get the entire series thus...
  2. Sukiyomi

Is it worth it?

Currently, Im wondering if it will be worth it as well. I mean I love this series with all my heart, but I would also love to play this on the ps4. The fact that this game is coming out close to the release of the new console makes me kind of waver. This is because I have heard that their is a...
  3. Sukiyomi

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

...dude this better not be what MX sounds like...i really believe whoever voice acted that should have done better if he was supposed to be MX. I am anticipating this game greatly and if they fail to deliver the type of voice acting the japanese version had then ill fall into a depression lol.
  4. Sukiyomi

Theory on how KH3 will end

As we all know, Nomura stated KH3 can be assumed to be the end of the Xehanort chronicles. But one big question that has come to my attention is how will it be when you have already defeated Terranorts Heartless and Nobody. Then on the + side, Sora also has to rescue TAV from their torment(which...
Back