• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts : Origins of Darkness

This is a Kingdom Hearts Fanon I made with a story that took a while to work out so if your interest read I also was able to make my story on a game called Little big Planet and it came out pretty well if you have littlebigplanet 2 and are curious to play it que it up here Kingdom Hearts...
  2. Z

Kingdom Hearts Fanon(KH:Origins of Darkness)

This is a Kingdom Hearts Fanon I made with a story that took a while to work out so if your interest read I also was able to make my story on a game called Little big Planet and it came out pretty well if you have littlebigplanet 2 and are curious to play it que it up here Kingdom Hearts...
  3. Z

【Translated】-Boss Fight Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep

No spoilers I just translated the boss fight between Captain Gantu and Aqua& Stitch the Magic attacks,command styles,shoot lock ,reation command etc are all translated into english give it a look if your curious what about all the moves that will appear in english YouTube - ?Translated?Kingdom...
  4. Z

New Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep battle Translated

No spoilers I have translated the gameplay for a kingdom hearts birth by sleep boss battle give it a look if there are any issues or mispellings please do tell me video shows start screen command decks attacks magic and items and a boss battle YouTube - *Translated*Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep...
Back