• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

New info of BBSFM

There's no reason watsoever for Sora to actually remember Aqua and Terra, he only talked with Aqua for a short time and only gave a glance to Terra, Terra was a great influence for Riku, yeah, but he promised to keep secret or the magic would go away Mickey didn't say anything to Sora and the...
  2. K

"Power of Friendship" Guide on Amazon!

Well, it does say "Guide"
  3. K

New Re:Coded finish command videos

PY8XyOis6ow Have this been posted yet?
  4. K

RECODED SITE UPDATED + new tweets explaining gameplay +ne message from the kingdom (still updating)

In that last part the guy was scrificing his HP in the Matrix System, sacrificing for what?
  5. K

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

You know they have to finish FFVersusXIII first, right?
  6. K

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

I wonder why people are complaining They made the VERY SAME THING with KH1, you know, the first game of the series!
  7. K

Famitsu Scans!

I'd really appreciate a translation on the level painel section
  8. K

Spoilers Through Music

Well it's not only with the eng version, Japanese Vanitas' also the same voice actor as Sora, the difference is that the japanese dude cares about changing his voice, not only that but he also made it looks like Riku, which is cool because a lot of things about Vanitas point out to Riku And am...
  9. K

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

The labyrinth is different from days, the cards won't stop you when spotted, they'll chase you Looks way much better And OH MY GOD THAT FIRST COMMAND!! And about the different gameplay for each world, calm down DX It's not the entire world, we can see both side-scrolling and traditional...
  10. K

Website Update & New Message From The Kingdom!

I have a feeling that the commands in this game will be more melee oriented than in BBS... I hope i'm right! Btw, note how Sora made some combos on that video (the first time he uses commands, the first one looks like a sonic blade and the second one he attacks down from the air, but using like...
  11. K

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

"His real self" is refering about Sora, but it's like saying that Roxas and Sora aren't the same person, they share the same body but they're different It's just another form of saying that he's a Nobody Xion holded half of Roxas' power, when he fused with Xion he finally got all his powers...
  12. K

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

Funny to see that some people are saying that hair can't grow that fast Well... RIKU CHANGED FROM HIS KH1 APPEARENCE TO HIS KH2 APPEARENCE IN LESS THAN 150 DAYS
  13. K

Question about memories

Lingering Sentiment must have Terra's memories, i mean... He says Aqua's and Ven's name and stuff.. But he still must be in the state of rage against Xehanort so yeah he's kinda f*cked up As for your main question.... ....Well....
Back