• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

help

I want to get a kingdom hearts tattoos and I need some ideas, any help here plz
  2. Z

Zack's story

I love having Zack in this game....he is awesome XD
  3. Z

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

It had to be a younger MX because if you looked at the clothes, riku wouldnt wear something like that
  4. Z

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

wow...kingdom hearts just got more fun for me lol
  5. Z

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Ok I watched the ending...so what does sora have to do? is there gotta be a kingdom hearts 3?
  6. Z

roxas and ven at c.o

wait when did ven heart go into sora?..i am reading about ven right now and i found nothing on that
  7. Z

(Spoiler) major questions

Oh I get it now...thx XD. i cant wait for the game then lol
  8. Z

Ohhh so terra became xehanort because of master xehanort put his heart into terra
  9. Z

Ok I am on the kingdom hearts wiki and i am reading about terra and I am alil confuse. it seem like terra become xehanort...it is true becuz from what i am reading, there sound like there three xehanort
  10. Z

Who played

what day do I get to used my heart point and make items?
  11. Z

Hiya!

Hey everyone......My name is Todd and I just got the 358/2 and it feel good to play some kingdom hearts. I am into anime,manga, video games, movies and Tennis
  12. Z

Who played

Who want to play multiplayer mode with me? and tell me what time u want to play it is 6:53 PM here
  13. Z

Who played

how do you unlock characters for mission mode?
  14. Z

Who played

i am on day 9. i just got the game today
  15. Z

Who played

yeah I am looking for ppl to play mission mode sometime
  16. Z

Who played

who still play 328/2??? I just got it today
Back