• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! Love the epic music lol and was pete always a d-link?
  2. S

BBS official site update

I believe that was one of the lost boys who said that Tink was going to kick him
  3. S

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread But who you judge to be famous is a matter of opinion. I, personally, do not know who James Wood is, but I don't say he isn't famous. So, it really isn't any justification to say who's playing who based on who's on the list. Like previously stated...
  4. S

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread He also thought Shrek was a pixar movie...really if the guy wants to be an official source he needs to keep some facts straight
  5. S

Wheel master boss battle

We'll it actually fits the theme because Malifecent curses Aurora to die by pricking her finger on a spinning thread wheel.
  6. S

YEN SID IS THE SHIT!!!

Does he mean Yen Sid use to be a keyblade master, but retired so he no longer is able to weild the keyblade? Or that he just retired from the postion of master of magic and sorcery and knows how to use the keyblade due to his years of observation?
Back