• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

has anyone defeated dark vantis yet?
  2. B

OK so where to go with this?

it was a miss type. it wasnt "i made the clothes" but I have taken on the appearance of. So it is AtW
  3. B

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

sorry i wrote that wrong, i mean he said sora and riku were on the twilight side a while back. you are correct he hasnt said anyhting about the new secret ending. sorry for the confusion. i am assuming they are on opposite sides
  4. B

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

this is because they were on opposite sides. Noruma said Riku and Sora were on the twilight side while Aqua and Ansem are on the dark side. So a whole ocean is between them. edit: sorry for the confusion, Noruma said Riku and Sora were on the twilight side a while back, he has not commented on...
  5. B

Too bad we didn't see the apprentice's betrayal

ya its a little loss for such an epic tale. Though i did enjoy how the secret ending makes a little nod to it. i dont remember how riku became the chosen wielder. how did this happen?
  6. B

Question about Ansem and cloaks and MX's legacy

actually its a miss type. if you go back tot he subtitled video the author says he made a mistake. ansem the wise actually says i have taken on the appearance of them not created their clothing check it out yourself YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2
  7. B

Aqua's Ending/ Secret Ending Quesiton?

Hey guys, so I am confused. I saw the ending to Aquas story but as far as I know i cannot find a translation. So my quesiton is why does she go to the realm of darkness? I heard that Yin Sid said it was the only way to save Ven was to go to the realm of light and because his tower is in the...
  8. B

Ansem The Wise Question

In the secret ending he says that it is his third time to the dark realm. I thought it was his second, but there is a year between KH2 and the video so what happened. Is it his third time or do we have to assume something happened within that year
  9. B

Theory on the next KH game

But he doesnt really have to go back in time. Aqua and Ansem are present, Terra is still present just in LS form so some how he needs to return his body (which might be the only reason time travel might have to happen but Noruma will find some way to make it work). He just needs to Ven his heart...
  10. B

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

i totally agree, i am defiently getting a psp to get this game. even though the secret ending answered a lot i am confused also by what Ansem meant by "i put data in him while he was asleep" and how he could possible open the "door". there are so many doors in the series so does anyone have any...
  11. B

A Question about Aqua

its most likely because they are in the realm of darkness and because it doesnt really exists, time probably doesnt play a factor, i mean how could she have survived for 10 years or ansem for one? doesnt look like there are any places to get food around, so because it is a realm it probably...
  12. B

Theory on the next KH game

i agree but only flaw is how could he go back in time via the data world? in all honesty coded never really made much sense to me so now time traveling is just screwing me up lol
  13. B

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread but now more quesitons cause AtW says he put data in Sora while he was sleeping. And that he could open the door. The door to what?
  14. B

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread thank god for the translations. now we know the meeting between aqua and AtW takes place after KH2 for AtW states this is his third time here and he doesnt know how he got here.
  15. B

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread but i am confused wasnt Terranorts body destroyed when the science project went wrong and everyone became nobodies with the excpetion of Terranort who also made "Ansem". And besides LS (which is only Terra) is there any traces of MX anywhere anymore?
  16. B

The mastermind behind Organization 13

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! I am really confused, I still dont get why Braig is suppose to be so evil, what did he do in BBS?
  17. B

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread i like the idea of the dark realm being a whole suspension in time hence why Aqua hasn't aged (but i might be wrong but is there proof that her and AtW meeting took place after Kingdom Hearts 2 and not after he was banished), and that in the next KH, Sora...
  18. B

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread I agree, even though it was predictable in some aspects, I was still surprised. Now if we can just get a translation for the secret ending.....
Back