• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. organiztion_17

Why were the worlds restored?

At the end of kingdom hearts 1 why were the worlds restored? They kept saying that the worlds would come back if the defeated ansem but I don't see how that would make them return? And was the Kingdom hearts begin the door to darkness real or artificial?
  2. organiztion_17

Has anyone tried proud mode unchanging armor?

I just started on proud mode and am trying for the unchanging armor trophy. Those are the last 2 trophies that I need besides the platinum one. I'm currently in Agrabah and I'm struggling, I'm curious if anyone else has tried this and if you have, do you have any tips?
  3. organiztion_17

Question about the Unversed

It's been a while since I've posted on the forums but I was playing birth by sleep recently and there was a cutscene in Aqua's Deep Spance where she says that the Keyblade is the only thing that can kill the Unversed, but five minutes later, your fighting unversed alongside stitch. Was this ever...
  4. organiztion_17

Extreme Confusion!

So I just started replaying 3D an i am so confused again. 1. Why are Sora and Riku on the Destiny Islands in their KH1 clothes in the beginning of the game? Did they travel back in time or is they do something else because I thought you have to give up your body for time travel. 2. Why is...
  5. organiztion_17

So what did Xemnas want?

In both Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas both want Kingdom Hearts. But in 3D it's revealed that they wanted to gather seven lights and thirteen darknesses to create the x-blade. So why did they still go after Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas said in Kingdom Hearts 2 that he...
  6. organiztion_17

How do the Disney Villains get around?

1. How does Maleficent get around to all the different worlds? Does she use corridors of darkness or does she just use teleportation magic, because she usually doesn't appear in a dark portal, it's usually with green flames. 2. How do the other villains get around in Kh1. For example many of...
  7. organiztion_17

Is the Pink Agarcius possible?

In order to get the premium cap you have to hit the pink agarcius 100 times while it's under the stop spell. Ragnarok is probably the best way to do this. But with that attack moved to the triangle button on 1.5 Remix, when you press it wouldn't Donald and Goofy begin attacking as well and...
Back