• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

NA release date?

ffffuuuNOMURA!!!! 25chars lol
  2. T

NA release date?

indeed. theres no need to be that annoyed over it.
  3. T

BBS PSP?

if you had been looking around, you would already have known that it has already been released in japan, and WILL be released in NA, but no release date has been announced. it is extremely likely to be sometime this year.
  4. T

NA release date?

i cant wait that long! ill end up clawing my eyes out. hehe.
  5. T

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

im so pumped now. DAMMIT I CANT GET A PS3 D:
  6. T

Fav Battle/Boss?

Re: Best Battle(other)-Kh1 Riku fight. It took a while to do but it was really fun :D
  7. T

how long did it take u to beat it?

1 week. I took it on holidays but dint have much time to play it.
  8. T

larxenes possible somebody name?

Remember some of the somebody names are pretty outside the box, so dont go with the most ordinary sounding name...
  9. T

Why days is important

Hmm, in ways it wasnt massively important, but it gave us an insight into WHY some things happened. plus its another kh game so im not complaining :D
  10. T

Tv capture card/PS2

so i want to connect my good old ps2 to my tv, and i have a tv capture card from a while back (which i used for putting Videos on dvds, etc) so im going to use that. anyway, i need a program to let me view the input from that capture card without saving it on my computer. any help appreciated.
  11. T

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

Demyx forever. DANCE WATER DANCE!
  12. T

Saix's power?

the moon makes him ANGRY :D
  13. T

heartless and nobodies

deleted 25chars25chars25chars25chars
  14. T

Not really important...

teenagers throw up other teenagers. simple as that.
  15. T

The Kingdom Hearts 2, we never played.

i so wish those behemoths stayed.
  16. T

GREETINGS GOOD SIRS.

I have come from afar to learn about these "VIDYA GAMEZ" you peeps speak of. I look forward to having civilized conversations with the peoples who dwell in this here "INTERWEBS SITE." Nah just kidding. But I've been playing unhealthy amounts of kingdom hearts recently and I thought I would...
Back