• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

(SPOILERS) NEW SYMBOL

If people have kept up with the forums and the news etc. then you would have noticed the new symbol on Ven Aqua and Terras armou aswell as erauqs. you know the one that looks like an upside down nobody symbol? you know the one below right one? well ive been watching the gameplay reading the...
  2. V

[SPOILERS] Castle Oblivions origins?

true. in the latest trailer aqua was seen seen at C.O which makes me think prehaps thats after her story and shes looking for Ven prehaps she return to the land of departure but find C.O instead? but then how does she end up with xemnass? TALKING TO HIM IN A SECRET ROOM! (CREEPY) prehaps it will...
  3. V

[SPOILERS] Castle Oblivions origins?

I just wathed a few vids from Terras gameplay and was just wondering something? something that i thought would be explained in BBS and maybe it is? but if it isint explained im gonna be really dissapointed. Castle Oblivions origins? when COM came out i was just like WTF? where did this big...
Back