• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Since there's a mini drought write now lets just discuss what we want to happen and see how close we are to truth using what has already been revealed.
  2. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I meant "spoilers" as in fake spoilers. Right now the current one is a black haired golden eyed Sora from a so called reliable source. I'm trying not to read into anything until my head stops hurting so I don't really know anything.
  3. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread All of the Vanitas "spoilers" going around are starting to give me a headache.
  4. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I hope we get some good spoilers soon.
  5. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I'm kinda thinking that its just the effect of him being frozen. It could explain why is keyblade is raised if he is still thawing under the blanket. Though I haven't really looked at the trailer in a long time some I'm most likely wrong.
Back