• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Idea: Something to enhance Replayability.

Replayability IMO is one of the most important aspects of a good game. anyone have any good ideas for future games I have an idea, After school I Will right my other ideas. 1. A New Game plus. You are level one at the beginning except you keep your past stats, so every level you will gain...
  2. S

2 questions <.<

2.Ok, when you look to the list of normal HoloMissions there are squiggly lines beside all the mission sections with more than one mission Escape the castle (Saix battle) also has one but there is only one mission in the section.
  3. S

I really Feel sorry for Jiminy.

Seriously, He has to write that freakin Journal THREE times. and no doubt he will probably mysteriously "lose" his entries again in KH3. Maybe he likes to do this, but still losing his journal entries twice must be very frustrating. Do you agree?
  4. S

Need Help with 100% Journal (Seifer and Setzer)

No NEED TO POST, I FOUND THE SOLUTION. PLEASE DONT POST This can be closed
  5. S

KH3 Summons

What do you Think/Want? My Ideas, -Pluto -Chocobo(s) -The 3 Hyenas -Winnie The Pooh(And Friends) -Lock, Shock And Barrel -Tidus -Pinnocio -Card Warriors (WonderLand)
  6. S

Remakes for Days/BBs/Coded??

Do you think that they will get remakes like the other games did? I really hope that they make a remake for Coded and BBs because i will probably never get to play thoughs, unless i can obtain a PSP I dont think i will ever play BBS.
  7. S

Other Square Enix Characters in KH3

Do you think/wish that any other Square Enix Characters will ever make an appearance in the KH series Justin and Leena From Grandia? I didnt want to put this in The FF topic.
  8. S

Device?

...Ok, another question, I dont get this why did the organization get Roxas to place one, why did the place them, I know Xion used them or whatever but, it just doesnt make sense, did the organization intend on Xion confronting Roxas?
  9. S

Extra Characters

Well, I was on Spriters resource and found this mugshot sheet, The Spriters Resource i seen a couple of characters ive never seen in the game, like pinnochio, but there are others to. - ive beaten the game. can someone please enlighten me, my two guesses were they were just custom mugshots or...
Back