• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

if someone can figure out what type of program a torrent/rar hash is made out of i can crack it anyone privy to what type of hash were dealing with?
  2. G

since we have the hash we just need the password from what ive gathered ffffffffff so i think it IS up you just need the password for the hash to d/l it
  3. G

i saw something about reverse hashing torrents but this file appears to be a rar..I can look into it
  4. G

Not to bring down the mood, but the only info towards the "Iso" being uploaded is a Hash Database for Torrents yeah i know ?_? so no, an iso has not been uploaded by anyone on 2chan yet patience is a virtue; uploading to the computer and online would take around three hours at the soonest, then...
  5. G

Data Install explained; what you need to anticipate before you import.

except for the fact that its quite popular to sell FAKE memory cards you may be saving a buck or two, but you'll either get a memory card that flat out DOESNT WORK or isnt Magic Gate supported which can cause problems buying from your local gamestore is the best and safest bet when it comes to...
  6. G

Do you think...

From what I've personally seen I know im going to love this game. I've hyped myself a little too much though so there will be disappointments but..I dont know if it will necessarily receive GOTY Honestly, we wont know for sure until we play it, but from the graphics, visuals, and availability...
  7. G

Playstation lifestyle article - 2 NEW SCANS!!!

Re: Playstation lifestyle article - nothing new am i late/slow? but isnt this pretty much a screen for Command Synthesis? Kind of like the Materia Fusion in Crisis Core (two abilities/attacks + the option of adding an item) That or my Japanese is worse than i thought it was because it looks...
  8. G

mickey behined ven

this. I can only catch a really quick glimpse of him in the trailer; nothing concrete so I'd love it for someone to post the image here as for theories im...really bad at those. Honestly I enjoy reading them but trying to make any of my own is impossible Mickey is probably just protecting Ven...
  9. G

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Holy shit that was so fucking gorgeous ugh!! One of my favorite things about Kingdom Hearts is the opening sequences with those beautiful pre rendered graphics Thanks so much for posting this!
  10. G

Terra's Unversed=Xehanort

I kind of agree with Asir on this one. Honestly, from everything we've seen (if you've decided to spoil yourself) the Unversed just seem to be added in for things to fight while going through the story Though theres probably a major part of the plot to explain WHY the Unverse are important...
  11. G

Anticipation

DSLJFLDKF after spending 64$ on having it imported i better be anticipating it But yeah I'm also really anticipating what ive seen for Deep Space in the trailers/gameplay videos. I think the only thing I'm not looking forward to is playing as Ven...Honestly I just dont like how Nomura had to...
  12. G

What does Nomura mean by this

I translated this interview yesterday and can be found here: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141349-one-month-calender-nomura-interview-summary-2.html As for Data Install the largest data install for JP Dissidia (Was it 600MB?) took about thirty minutes to install. Honestly I...
  13. G

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

oh haha no i didnt mean that in a disrespectful or condescending way!! sorry for coming off that way~ But yeah I'm pretty sure I get where youre coming from ! I'm a girl too but i thought that might have biased me against it anyway? But yeah I see where you're coming from. I can understand...
  14. G

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

honestly, aside from the fact that Aqua has extremely manly features on her face, I'm pretty pleased with how it came out..I dont see anything wrong with the size of her breasts either? They dont look extremely huge to me..? Terra looks grrrrrrrrrreat though I wish they could have fit all of...
  15. G

One-month Calender and Nomura Interview Summary!

un-engrished: **I'm pretty sure Nomura is relating the fact that Birth by Sleep is set ten years before Kingdom Hearts 1. I may be over-thinking/stretching it though. Not sure how else it could work though. Hopefully this should tide you guys over until Lissar can provide a more accurate...
  16. G

well this is embarassing

I'm usually not one to show pictures because I'm really :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: at my art but I actually need help!!!1 A lot of my friends are anti-kingdom hearts because of the fanbase or they just didnt get into it and the only other people i know who ARE into it wont help me...
Back