• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kingdom Hearts 3D story possible plot

I thni the game takes place during either Sora's memorry reconstruction or will take place when Sora and crew uncover the mystery of the data in his heart.
  2. C

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

Has anyone noticed that the new boss's weapons are not exactly the same as Xemnas' the blue blade are generated from what appears to be a hilt styled in the shape of a heart or possibly similar the symbol worn by TAV.
  3. C

bbs nomura interview (e3)

Suck It Japan!!! I think they just mad we basically got BBS Final Mix. I doubt well see another BBS unless they do a Re:BBS for PS3. So untill then I must say it again. SUCK IT JAPAN!!! We win this round.
  4. C

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Entertainment Pack

Gamestop.com - Buy PSP 3000 GameStop Exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver - Sony PSP So it's seem's Sony will be releasing an Birth By Sleep PSP bundle for the NA crowd also. Unfortunately it not the same as the limited edition version released in Japan...
  5. C

Spoilers: Eraqus the assassin?

Re: Spoilers: Was master Eraqus trying to Kill Ven or seal him away I dont know how to do that.
  6. C

Re: Spoilers: Was master Eraqus trying to Kill Ven or seal him away I dont think sealing him would have been as bad as destroying him. I he had only sealed him then after the threat of MX had been dealt with he could probably go back and release him.
  7. C

I was just wondering because if you look at the attack when he fires it it looks like chains. So in away was he actually trying to protect Ven rather than kill him?
  8. C

BBS Question

Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings? Roxas is Sora's body and soul and through the mystic power of kingdom plot holes he and Sora can both weild the same keyblade at the same time. Sora most likely could have been dual weilding since kh1. But he didnt because that power had yet to be...
  9. C

BBS Question

Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings? I belive Roxas has ven's sleeping heart. Otherwise he when he was born he would have looked like sora instead of Ven. Also Nomura confirmed the reason Roxas passed out in CO was because he got to close to both Sora his and Ven who technically are...
  10. C

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

You can change command names but not style names. At least I think Icant read jap so I'm just messing with it till something works. At best the footage is a rough cut of the english commercial. I will take some getting used to but MX with throat cancer isnt so bad.
  11. C

I have the jap bbs psp bundle I'll try to change command names now
  12. C

You can change the commands to english without a patch the game lets you rename them
  13. C

Ventus came from Twilight Town

Though it does rais the question of how the orginal six members of the Org returned to Radient Garden after becomeing nobodies. Also where did were they reborn. Castle Oblivion had only been recently dicovered by the Org. So that only leaves Twilight Town, Travers Town, and The World That Never Was.
  14. C

I thinkk only lesser nobodies are born into the in between. But the one's able to retain their human form return to their original world or prehaps their memories of their former selves guide them back home after they reenter the Realm. Also it makes more sense considering if they were born in...
  15. C

It's Just an idea thats been floating in the ole noggin lately. But I think Ventus is from twilight town because it's where roxas was "born". I think when you become a nobody the new you is born in the place were originally born. Yes I know Roxas is Sora's body and soul but to me it seems...
  16. C

Bringing Back The Keyblade Wars?

Unlocking KH was supposed to be the key to bringing about KBW2. I thnk MX belived the alleged unknown weilders would have sensed it a come to lay claim on the X-blade and KH or would have tried to protect it. I'm starting to agree more with the reviveing fallen masters theory. Nomura said...
  17. C

A world of possibilities. A) All the other weilders were dead by kh1 B) All the other weilders were to damn lazy to do anything during kh1-2 C)Nomura loves playing mind games with his fandom D) Roxas thats a stick
  18. C

Hmmm Unknow keyblade masters and second Keyblade War. I smell a possible plot KHIII
  19. C

Thanks for that extra bit of info. So there are other masters. Well that a whole new can of worms. But just to play devils advocate lets say these masters would return once kingdom hearts was unlocked. What, then wouldnt these masters of old already know what the last war lead to? Why would they...
  20. C

I agree did MX jsut assume that once unlocking KH would produce the same results as throwing a chair YouTube - The Boondocks - The Steel Chair Effect Mabey some of the seeds he planted were other weilders he'd been training. But if that were the case he must have told the about the X-blade or...
Back