• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

New Screens

I saw the website, and well they're probably saying what Nomura already said when Coded was about to get released, that it feels the same way as KH1, and that it's a good thing for nostalgics.
  2. A

New Screens

Actually, I think the Cerberus one IS from KH1... Just look at the HP and MP bar, it's not the re:coded one, it's the KH1 one.
  3. A

Who is Zack's... (editted!)

I had a theory that fits with the fact that Zack was reffering to Sephiroth. We know that Cloud's past is dark, and that his darkness take the form of Sephiroth. Like unknownchaser, I think that Sephiroth was once a real hero, a legendary swordman. For obscure reasons he probably lost his...
  4. A

just an idea...

Vanitas could be, but not at the beginning of the game. He may become a heartless (I don't think it'll happen, though).
  5. A

reindeer goofy

I didn't mean it was a bad outfit, just that it was still halloween-ish.
  6. A

reindeer goofy

Sora is a creepy Santa: Donald is a Snowman:
  7. A

master eraqus' armor

I think you don't need an armor to fully master the Keyblade, but more that the armor is a sign of mastering the Keyblade. If you notice, all armors match with the bearer's keyblade, it might be created by the power of the keyblade in order to protect its user (and allowing him to travel between...
  8. A

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

They even edited the scene with Daisy in Disney Castle... In the japanese version she hits Donald several times on his bottom (wich makes funny noises). -__-
  9. A

Question about MX

I think it's pretty obvious that MX and Xehanort share some kind of connection.
  10. A

Ven = Kingdom Key? (358/2 days spoiler)

Xion did not become Oblivion... facepalm Her disappearance kinda awoke the ability to dual wield into Roxas, and maybe he kinda inherited of her keyblade, but she's not it. It's obvious that Oblivion represents her, since everybody is forgetting about her, but when she spoke to Riku she was...
  11. A

Ventus "infant" scene

I agree with the "after being frozen" theory. But I think he's still frozen (apart from the head), and the thing we see may be his arm,still attached to his body, but frozen in that pose.
  12. A

MICKEY AND BOOK???

I know it's a part of Fantasia, but the question is, how will it be implemented in BBS ? A nightmare that Mickey had ?
  13. A

MICKEY AND BOOK???

Maybe Mickey just used the Gummi block to make the book fly and use it as a ship, or something.
  14. A

Why isn't Namine's name Kairi?

Fandom bullcrap. Since Naminé appears to be a girl, it would rather be "née", and it just means "born". The Nami part is obviously a reference to Kairi, though.
  15. A

Birth by Sleep Remake

Same with PS3 too. And many of you should consider themselves lucky for having Re:CoM released in their country, I had to import it and to buy a Swap in order to play this game (english doesn't bother me, but I'd have like it if they made a french translation). For BBS, I don't see the point of...
  16. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! It's not like it was that easy, I think...
  17. A

Saix's somebody...?

Sora and Terra have an A in their name, but still sounds like masculine names (or at least unisex, since there's a Sora girl in Digimon and a Terra in FFVI).
  18. A

Saix's somebody...?

Ïsa sounds like the short for Isabelle... Sïa sounds girlish too. They'd both fit with Lea :35: Seriously speaking, I think it may be Saï or Aïs (pronounced the same way as Ice).
  19. A

Something I noticed

It has the flash, just watch the last trailer when he faces Vanitas.
  20. A

Hi there, I'm AlphaXXI. I'm a french guy, and the founder of the french KH wiki (related to the english one), and I'm quite known on french websites to be someone who knows lots of things about the series, and I'm said to be a kh2-hater. And no, people in France don't wear berets :35: (apart...
Back