• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

Finally, tanks tanks tanks your the maaaaaaaaan!!!!
  2. D

Secret Boss

I think the secret boss maybe the really truly evil of the game, a character from the keyblade wars, and the one who is gonna be the bad guy in kh3.
  3. D

My Educated Guesses

I think, terra=xehanort is almost for sure, but ven and aqua, i dunno what really happen with aqua, she is for me the most mysterious of the three. And i think she has a connection with kairi, just me thinking out loud.
  4. D

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

All right, a im sorry, but only you said something, the rest no... and it was a general opinion don't take it so personal, but for a extrange reason a think that MX might be my favorite character from now on, a bald villian is just... right jajajajaja
  5. D

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

I chose MX too, but nobody says nothing about ME win, if the pool is so tied, why nobody defends ME??
  6. D

Xemnas/Vanitas

Seems logic to me, but i still think xehanort is terra, and vanitas it's like part of him and not total been, maybe his unversed...
  7. D

The Gate Enigma in Hollow Bastion

Damn right, that's the same question i got since kh1 and never find it a video or something...
Back