• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Who else thinks its stupid that...

No you dont dude sora is saving the people that are connected to him in his heart when namine restored his memories in castle oblivion it caused a great pain for them (that is the message in coded) However we dont know if he is gonna free aqua and ansem the wise from the realm of darkness But...
  2. B

Who else thinks its stupid that...

Omg ... dude do you even know who are the people that needs to be saved and why? its not just random characters from the series
  3. B

AtW's Data

huh what does data have to do with anything
  4. B

Sora can wield Riku keyblade reverse like Ven does

Thats because he grabbed way to dawn in the secret ending of birth by sleep
  5. B

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

wow ... first theory that makes sense tried to deny it but couldnt well i am glad you know everything about the plot and not a total noob who dont know what he is talking about "Claps"
  6. B

Unversed theory

First thanks for making me smile once i read what you said Well what i meant wasnt the death that cause unversed BUT when you die you have no soul so the soul leaves the body leaving a heart+body, But i guess you were right you broke my theory a soul is the the main source of being alive and...
  7. B

Unversed theory

I already said it has something to do with the experiments which caused the hearts to be allowed to be consumed by darkness
  8. B

Unversed theory

I will keep this simple and easy somehow 10 years ago if you die your heart wont be consumed by the darkness so its just death you loose your soul and what would be left is heart+body and the creation of heartless or nobodies have to do with something about the six apprentices experiment on the...
Back