• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Gaston

How come Gaston wasn't in KH2 or 358/2 Days?? He WAS the villain of BatB after all, and he'd have had more importance than Atlantica at least.
  2. J

Downloading BBS - Could I...

Get your PSP hacked and download the game from ESPALPSP.com, or look for it on FilesTube.com - Every search is a direct hit - rapidshare search engine, but you'd better give some people time to upload it. That's what I'm going to do when it comes out in America.
  3. J

What if BBS became a flop?

None of the KH games have been flops so far. My least favourite in the series, so far, was KH2, and its one of my favourite games overall. I don't care what reviews say. As soon as this is released in the US, I'll download it and see for myself.
  4. J

Marvel SUMMONS

Rather touchy a subject, I know, many people have shot down the idea of a Marvel world appearing in the KH series (I agree, it would be a little too ridiculous, I think). But how about a Marvel Summon? A character like Thor or Hulk coming to Sora's aid, that would be acceptable, wouldn't it? At...
  5. J

Ven, Aqua, Terra's Future

I support the theory that Terra, in a way, becomes the new Xehanort, but I don't have any theories regarding Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort, Vanitas or Eraqus. But since this game is supposed to be a prelude to the next major game in the series (that's what Nomura said), then I would DEFINITELY...
Back