• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Princess Theory

Hello everyone! I come to you with a theory, though not made by me; just posting this in place of my friend who does not have an account on here with his permission. Here is his theory: Does anyone remember reading or thinking that Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella all look the same age in...
  2. P

Chris Sanders confirmed as Stitch

Just throwing my two cents out there but I'm happy that he's returning for Stitch. ^.^
  3. P

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS???? Yay! He's coming back! I'm glad he's returning; I hate it when they change actors throughout a series!
  4. P

Ienzo...?

This is a very good post. The picture of each of them helps to strengthen the argument. I definitely agree that Ienzo could have just grown a bit - hello? Growth Spurts?
  5. P

Ven, Aqua, Terra's Future

Terra - somehow involved with Xehanort Aqua - she dies Ven - is "erased"
  6. P

ienzo/zexion

Trust me, I don't think the end is in sight.
  7. P

Which Order Are You Doing?

Not sure yet; probably going with Ven first, then Terra, and then Aqua. Or I might switch the first two.
  8. P

ienzo/zexion

LOL. Wow that made me laugh more than I thought it would. :36:
  9. P

Master Qualification Exam

I was wondering the same thing! I don't know, most likely the test will involve your skill with the keyblade and maybe a test of your heart to see if you're worthy of becoming a keyblade master.
  10. P

My Ienzo theory/ idea

It could work I suppose. But at this point we still don't know much about BBS to make accurate assumptions.
  11. P

Even more HQ BbS screenshots.

Thanks for the pictures! ^^
  12. P

Nobody Aging theory.

I was just thinking the same thing. All over a picture...:31:
  13. P

Nobody Aging theory.

Interesting theory but...Nomura already sad Nobodies do not age whatsoever. Your theory is making up something new with baseless conjecture.
  14. P

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

So many people have already proposed that theory.
  15. P

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

I know right? Seriously, I still say Nomura released the picture on purpose just to have everyone spas-out. KH fan-base likes to make over-the-top theories... :31:
  16. P

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

^This FTW Honestly, is it that hard to believe that time just passes?! :angry:
  17. P

mickey wont help sora?

Well Mickey wasn't exactly trained by Eraqus - he was trained by Yen Sid. I'm sure Mickey only knows the important skills to using the keyblade and didn't learn all the flashy stuff that the others knew. Besides, he had the Gummi Ships so why would he need to ride the keyblade? And finally, they...
  18. P

Ienzo is a red herring

LOL :36: (25 Characters...)
  19. P

Favorite Confirmed World in BBS

Land of Departure followed by Enchanted Dominion. I <3 Sleeping Beauty!
  20. P

Secret Ending in BBS?

Most likely there will be a secret ending in KH BBS. Since, after the entire past has been established, the story can now move forward into covering plot that will require knowledge about past events.
Back