• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

This is all just a guess on my part. (This may even have been said before) So iv'e been reading around, and I read on Kh.wiki that by getting ventus's heart put inside him, sora gains the power to use the keyblade Now as most of us have guessed, Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely have sora...
  2. S

Random little thing

Kinda looks like an evil oathkeeper :D
  3. S

Ventus and Axel.

Has it been confirmned that Lea meets Ventus yet? Im pretty sure the two of them will not meet each other in BBS. Because With the exeption of roxas, the other nobodies remember their lives before becoming a nobody. Axel never mentions Ventus, which is strange because Roxas and ventus look...
  4. S

"Tell me why he picked you?"

YES, Im sure somebody else has come up with this, but i want to know what other people think about it. In KH2: When roxas and sora face off roxas says "Tell me why he picked you!" Perhaps this is reffering to Xemnas picking sora to restore kingdom hearts instead of roxas? The only problem...
  5. S

keychains

If a Keyblade has a keychain, does that make it stronger then one without a keychain? Whats the difference? Im so observant that i JUST noticed that Ventus, aqua and terra dont have keychains. lol
  6. S

Zexion Theory

Maybe other people have thought this, but as everyone has seen. Ienzo looks like a child/young in his human form, Nobodies dont age...so..Perhaphs the "Adult" Zexion is just an illusion. Zexion can create illusians (Cant spell it >_>) at his will. so perhaps he's just making himself look like...
  7. S

Just a Question

Im sure im just not paying attention lol. So when a Heartless is created the empty shell becomes a nobody right? So what happend to all of Org.13's heartless? Were they destroyed and I just didnt pay attention? I thought if it was a strong heart, it was a big strong heartless. Not just a shadow...
  8. S

2 things.

Sorry if this has been made already, (I'm very new to this) but im wondering if xigbar plays a bigger role then we think. So far his human form, "Braig" is the only one seen fighting our hero's in BBS. Also, In 358/2 days he's talking to Xion when he sees Ventus instead of her. (perhaps a...
Back