• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zetvirus55

The KH reverse time capsule

It's been a long haul, Birth by Sleep is almost here, we've had our ups and downs, theories, scans, trailers, fakes, arguments...blablabla get to the point already Over the course of the 3 new releases, crazy stuff has gone down, here's a list of things I wish I could say to myself/other...
  2. zetvirus55

Thing to notice in new material

Aside from Zack (being totally separate from Terra), there's something else to notice Mickey and Aqua standing in front of: (Drumroll) KAIRI So I was right...wow
  3. zetvirus55

Stretch theories

Just stuff that goes through my head, explainations for a few, none for the rest Vanitas is modern day Xehanort Ven could meet Sora at one point, might talk a bit, Ven being friendly and all, leaving a lasting mark and influencing why Roxas resembles/sounds like Ven Ven could also meet Lea...
  4. zetvirus55

Keyblade Design changes (and possible explaination)

Few may have noticed (or cared) but since the first set of trailers the trio's Keyblades have spontaneously changed their looks: Terra's: Instead of 3 rows of teeth on the end, it now has two rows and lacks the curved blade on the tip. Aqua's: Look changed entirely, more recent screens show...
Back