• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Well, he does seem to have a white shirt but other than that it could just be the quality of the pic. :lol:
  2. M

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Wait, let me get this right. Can i use pictures found from the net and mix them in photoshop? Example a official pic from square and then i mix it with another pic and create it like that? I hope you understand what im saying. xD
  3. M

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Images for whom are interested. BTW why does Terra have white clothes in the Terra vs. Aqua scene? O_o
  4. M

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post] OMG Terra looks so much like Xehanort in this pic.
  5. M

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

Anyone noticed 6 player online? O_o This game is perfect!
  6. M

BBS Opening Movie?

Yeah that would be really awesome but it would contain huge spoilers to whom haven't played the other games...
  7. M

Ven in dungeon world

Does anyone know what world it is that Ven is in this picture
  8. M

Master Eraqus and...Xigbar?

Damn spoiler box not working how do i use it again?
  9. M

Master Eraqus and...Xigbar?

I am seeing a slight resemblance between Master Eraqus and Xigbar. Look at Master Eraqus right eye, see a scar above the eye? Xigbar has an eyepatch on his right eye... Xigbars somebody is called Braig though... In KH 358/2 days Xigbar sees Xion as Ven so he has memories of Ven
Back