• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

People getting owned in bbs!

Re: Guy get's owned If anyone has any other videos like that, he can post it here. To make this thread more interesting XD.
  2. J

Re: Guy get's owned I mean we made a discussion for only a player who lost 1 time.
  3. J

Re: Guy get's owned XD. I wonder that too. lol. He should care more for his HP if he wants to play it in Proud mode.
  4. J

Re: Guy get's owned I don't think that opening the chest during the fight was the problem. It's just that he hadn't enough HP and he didn't care to heal. I saw that he managed to open the chest in time, so he had time to fight the enemies.
  5. J

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

My vote goes to Riku. I like his combos.
  6. J

Favorite magic

I use Cure mainly but if I have to select my favourite, I vote for Thunder
  7. J

Is Org XIII really THAT bad?

As you said, some of the members wanted a heart so they aren't really that bad. The way they did it was sure wrong, but that's because of Xemnas, who was the leader and the one that said to all the other members what to do.
  8. J

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

I voted for Kairi. Ok I like all three of them, but I just had to vote for one. Just one question: Why do you hate Kairi so much... I mean cool down a little. Why do you find her so annoying?
Back