• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

saixs somebody lived in hollow bastion/radiant garden theory PT.2

PT.1: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/137815-i-think-i-have-proof-saix-s-somebody-lived-hollow-bation-radiant-garden.html now just here me out, even if when you looked at pt.1 (or just now) and thought it was stupid or whatever now it begins: in Re:CoM castle oblivion...
  2. Y

Vexen/Lexaeus voice actor (english)

i think that Vexen`s english voice actor is Uryu (from bleach) and Lexaeus`s is Vegeta (from dragon ball z), what do you think?
  3. Y

question about names

do any other names mean anything? (i know sora means sky, so i just wondered if anyone elses did)
  4. Y

grandstander record (mine)

id like to see someone TRY to get at least close if not past it its 257 ( no joke)
  5. Y

secret kingdom hearts game?

ive noticed alot of people talking about that. when was it announced?
  6. Y

i think i have proof that saix`s somebody lived in hollow bation/radiant garden

i just went to hollow batstion (in kh2) after beating port royal (for the first time) and so i talked to sid and he said "Have you seen the town`s defense devices? They`re called Claymores. They`re not as powerful as you, but depending on how you use them, they can really help." and what is...
  7. Y

rikus nobody

i was just thinking, since riku TECHNICALLY became a heartless, does that mean he would have a nobody?
  8. Y

i just realized.

that i havent slept for the past 18 hours.
  9. Y

i really wish they would stop making side-games and come out with kh 3

seriously, i dont mind all the new side games coming out, i really just with they would come out with kingdom hearts 3. who agrees?
  10. Y

Zexion/Repliku theory (not much as a theory as a question)

remember in re:CoM when repliku absorbed zexion? and when riku killed repliku? whatever happened to zexion? did he just die with him? or did he survive? if he did, i really like him to make in apperance in fututre kh games (NOT counting ienzo in bbs)
  11. Y

why was the "Kingdom Hearts" different in kh1 and kh2?

i mean, i kh1, it was a giant door, and in kh2 (correct me if im wrong cuz its been a few years since ive played it) it was a giant yellow heart-shaped moon with a blue out-glow. seriously, WTF?:confused:
  12. Y

santcuary and its backwards lyrics.

listen to santcuary and the lyrics backwards actually make sense. its really creepy. i wonder if they meant it to be like that.:31::35:YouTube - Sanctuary Reversed
  13. Y

is axels somebody asian?

the reason why i think that is that i was looking at a picture of axel and i realized that he looks like hes kinda squinting so thats how i thought of it. wierd, huh?:35:
  14. Y

what IF sora died in kh1?

i just though, what IF sora didnt come back when died when he gave his heart to kairi? what would happen? would riku see the error of his ways and fight off ansem? i wanna see what other people think.
  15. Y

bbs theme song

just a quick though, what are gonna use for the theme song for bbs? like kh1/com used simple and clean, kh2/358/2 used sancuary so whats bbs gonna use? just repeat one, or have utada sing anew one?:confused:
  16. Y

giant unversed theory

if you`ve played kh1 or2 then you know that sora fought a giant heartless (Darkside) and roxas fought a giant nobody (Twiligh Thorn) so does this mean that terra/aqua/ven will be fighting a giant unverse? it would be so cool if they did:lol::lol:
  17. Y

which org.13 member would YOU like to see in later kingdom hearts game?

i would personally like to see Zexion, because i LOVE his haircut(just his haircut im not gay) and he was a spell caster and im a fan of casters.:lol:
  18. Y

they`re running out of ideas...

they are, i mean first it was heartless (they were so awesome), then nobodies (slightly more awesomer) and than these blue things (unverse or unbirth i think they were called) so what will they do next?
  19. Y

i have the strangest feeling that saix is somewhat involved in the roxas/ven thing?

:31: i really cant explain it, its just that i feel that the way saix treated roxas in 358/2 days it was like some little secret that saix knew about roxas/ven. but then again it could just be because saix is a jerk. who knows.
  20. Y

im new so dont flame me for this but... whos ven and whos van?

im really confused, i think ven is the roxas look-alike, but im still not sure.
Back