• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 6

I need the game...HELP ME!

Heyz! I had Kingdom Hearts I a while(as in: a few years) ago. My mom bought it because of the Disney stuff in it(bad reason if you ask me) and my brother got to the last world, but never beat it because of his expeirience playing Final Fantasy. i never got to play;_;...Now: We want to get the KH...
  2. 6

Everyone else's Somebody names?

I don't think Xemnas's old name is Ansem. Although it works, the guide says: Spoiler: The members are all Nobodies, created when students of Ansem the Wise-ruler of Hollow Bastion in Radient Garden-removed their own hearts... So you see, the STUDENTS of Ansem, not Ansem himself, are the first 6...
  3. 6

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

All the way, dude!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with what EVERYONE says! It's all funny(f i've gotten there in the game) ...When Axel calls Roxas a Zombie...a lot!
  4. 6

Fanfiction ► Sandalyx's Creation(My first Fanfiction story)

This is the Prologue to my(maybe)25 Chapter Fanfiction... --- I was staring out my window, thinking about what my best friend just told me... "I've discoverd something amazing!" "What?" I asked. "Nobodies~!" she said with an exited grin. "Nobodies?" my confusion clearly showed, from...
  5. 6

Fav mission mode character

I'm not that far yet... but Sai`x kicks majior heartless a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've used everyone and Sai`x is #1, Xaldin comes in 2nd.
Back