• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

The yaoi fan club (so many gay guys, so little time!)

SOOOOOOooooooo we all know that every last one of the organization members (excluding Larxene and Xion) are totally gay, so please share with me ur favs ur fan fics and even ur least favs (May i express how nasty king micky x riku is) come on lets talk yaoi!!!:love: :lol: nothing too graphic...
  2. X

Let's talk yaoi.

Well I got a warning for frivilos posting in my last thread (WHOEVER DID THAT BY THE WAY YOUR NOW MY SWORN ENEMY) so i decided to post something new here. SO to begin, the sora x roxas couple MAKES NO SENSE. but the riku x sora couple does! For a yaoi couple to work there must be valid proof...
  3. X

Help/Support ► WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT GAYS! (apposing veiws welcome)

I would like to argue my point. I need supporters and anti-gays for this to happen! LETS DEBATE!!! :angry:
  4. X

Terra is definetly (not?) Xehanort??!!!?!?!?!!!!???!!!!!

Watch this and know what i'm talking about! I suppose i should warn about spoilers... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8ayKD2cuE I think it might be true... :confused: Sorry its a bit long, watch the response or just half of the vid if you want.
Back