• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

BBS Trailer

Yeah...I don't really know why ..I made it sound like that *facepalms* Im curious as to what they're connection will be in the games. Probably something simple though like Venitas casting out light to have powers over darkness like Riku had done in KH1.
  2. V

BBS Trailer

So in case anyone hasn't seen the new BBS trailer. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2009 Trailer English Subbed HQ Now I noticed something that stuck out. Everyone can point out the similarities between Riku and Venitas. The similar armor...the soul eater and venitas'...
  3. V

Favourite Moment in KH2?

Hehe Yaoi is a homosexuality in the manga and anime world. Soooo...Riku and Sora...like at the end of the game when Sora is helping Riku down to the water and is clearly rubbin up on his a** while doing so. I'd have to say...the scenes with the Gullwings...I actually really liked them >_< Oh...
  4. V

Challenge help

Most those that require no damage. Just use magic. Unless they don't allow you to. I ran around and dodge rolled Saix the whole time casting a fira when he stopped attacking...a thundaga hear and there. Have some hi ethers and a couple elixirs you'll be good. Those windstorms are really...
  5. V

More Vjump Scans

Sorry >_> xD I used to frequent at these forums back before KH2 came out...and...I forgot all my information. Anyways...that was irrelevant. Is it just me or does Vanitas look like he's tryin to hit on Ven there in that screen. He's all *leans on counter* "Hey babe....wanna piece of this"
  6. V

More Vjump Scans

Look closely at DS's keyblade. On the hilt and in the middle of the key part...it has the little eye that Riku's Soul Eater has. I can't remember if it's on Way to The Dawn, but I that immediately stood out to me. This was probly already noticed and pointed out.
  7. V

Crying??

Or maybe they can all have feelings to begin with. Just because they dont have hearts..doesn't mean they don't show emotions. They all do. Though some may call them fake emotions *cough DiZ* ...but they're still emotions none the less. They can change they're attitudes, like when Axel went out...
  8. V

Tears?

Or maybe they can all have feelings to begin with. Just because they dont have hearts..doesn't mean they don't show emotions. They all do. Though some may call them fake emotions *cough DiZ* ...but they're still emotions none the less. They can change they're attitudes, like when Axel went...
  9. V

Favorite KH2 Keyblade

Cant quite remember the name of it, but Roxas' keyblade and Bond of Flame...cause...well Axel and Roxas >_< Nah, it's cause they made a cool spinny effect when flying around in Final Form. Oblivion and Bond of Flame too...it's all dark lookin. And really...Fenrir. It looks like a giant ass...
  10. V

The meaning of 255?

Oh. Well there ya go >_< It's just kinda funny to me that they chose Day 255 for things to start speeding up...but meh maybe just a coincedence
  11. V

The meaning of 255?

Really? ...does it seem like I'm obsessed? *apologizes* I'm not...I was curious if the number had a meaning to Square
  12. V

The meaning of 255?

Maybe...but I don't think so. Paranoid..how? It's just somethin I noticed followin Square all these years....well actually more like since the first KH was released. But anyways yeah >_< Playing through Final Fantasy....noticing your stat wont go any higher than 255...playing Star...
  13. V

Next Musician

So I heard...that since the Hikaru family *cough her father cough* might not continue a contract with the KH series... ...that Gackt's gonna be the runner up for all the themes. ...no well not really. But hopefully hooooppeefullly...disney stops being stingy with their money and pays the...
  14. V

The meaning of 255?

Okay in Days, how it starts off all, "255...the number of days he's been in the organization" Then again when it actually is day 255. Why is day 255 so important? which brings me to my next question/rant. Which brings me to my point. Why is the number 255 so meaningful to Square. In the...
  15. V

What would've happened...

If Roxas managed to confront Kingdom Hearts like Xion had asked him to do...to prevent Xemnas from controlling it? Sora, probably never would've gotten his memories back...but would Roxas really gain a heart? ...well actually I personally think Roxas already had a heart...considering he...
  16. V

Axel's somebody

This may not be the right spot to post this...sorry... I read somewhere that because of the events of Axel's passing...his somebody was born again. Or something to that degree. Like the way he died as a nobody ...something to do with his heartless also....ack I'm not making any sense...
  17. V

WTF Axel's name?

Not so much...related to it. I mean...anyone coulda figured that out ...with the whole x in the name deal. Oh well. Axel's still badass in my book. I just...don't like how he's turning out to be in this game. Not really who I figured him to be. Though...I can tell he doesn't really wanna...
  18. V

WTF Axel's name?

What's up with Axel's real name? I could've swoooorn somewhere I read that it was Ale. Because Nomura wanted to tie in Reno...his favorite drink being Ale. I dunno. I'm not upset or anything..it's just I've told a few people what it was...and now I see/hear it's something else. I feel...
Back