• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

I'm back!

Hi everyone I'm back (everyone curses under their breath) And England was great so yeah I'm here!
  2. E

Bye!!

Hey so tomarrow I'm leaveing for England until the 30th so bye!
  3. E

Fanfiction ► Raining Darkness

Prologe Mist felt rain. She hated rain she hated getting wet at all, but this rain was different. As soon as the first rain drop hit her pale skin, she froze. Unable to move she called out to her friends, but her lips wouldn't form the words. Without being able to move or talk Mist started...
  4. E

Kingdom hearts 3 gamplay

In Kingdom Hearts 3 I'm hopeing to see Riku and Kairi as playable people kinda like this insted of Donald and Goofy you have Riku and Kairi And you can switch between each to do different things. another thing I would ike to be able to equip different keyblades to each hero and have Sora and...
  5. E

Online kingdom hearts

ok i just got an awesome idea so what if there was an online RPGMMO of kingdom hearts i mean think about it you create your own charecter start out with kingdom key but a panel system lets you equip others be able to join partys of three or four or five can go anywere even castle oblivion...
Back