• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

It is sort of sad that Deep Jungle will never return

well of course make deep jungle again. i mean since tarzan got killed it kinda wouldnt work so well unless he came back from teh muthafuckin dead. plus after he died jane probly got depressed and either went anorexic or worse.......... started eating.
  2. S

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

whaaaat? xigbar doesnt use a real gun??? okaaaay this is news to meeee...
  3. S

Not really important...

well as we all know sora had parents. because when he left to save the raft his mom called him to eat dinner. roxas lived in a home similar to sora's. just a thought
  4. S

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

listen, you'll not find many people who are as crazy about the kh series as me. but thats y i point out its flaws. kh 358/2 days was great, especially considering it was on the ds. but there were definate flaws. the ones i recognized were the camera control, the immense health of the heartless...
  5. S

Is Super Smash Bros. or Super Smash Bros. Melee better?

yeah that pretty much says it all............ *cough* (melee!) *cough*
  6. S

Who do you thnk?

okay i dont kare if i look like a noob but i just joined and i kant figure out how to start a new thread. anyone wanna help me out?
  7. S

Why Final Fantasy Doesn't Matter in Kingdom Hearts

actually no, shadow soldier argued that even mario characters could takethe place of the ff characters in kh, which they cant, and i rebutted thats rite. REALLY MAN, REALLY!
  8. S

only 2 of those characters can even talk, and they dont tend to say anything interesting. a good addition to kh they do not make
  9. S

alrite then, take leon and the gang out of traverse town and radiant garden, and u just see whether theyre interesting or important anymore. maybe radiant garden, sort of, but not traverse town. plus u do sort of need cloud in kh1 and chain of memories, u need auron in kh2. and u may argue...
  10. S

Alrite look im not sayin that kh necessarily NEEDS ff, but u KNOW that the story would not be so brilliant w/out the ff people involved. plus u no traverse town in kh1 and radiant garden in kh2 would just not be as good w/out leon and the gang
  11. S

btw, no im no ff fanboy. i dont even play ff. but i do think it kinda matters to kh
  12. S

I have to disgree. For one thing, having leon and yuffie and everyone in radiant garden makes things a little more interesting. Plus it seems to me like sora and the gang's physical appearances are based on final fantasy's style. Not
Back