• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Anyone know why?

anyone know why it wont let me fight the Absent Silhouette of Zexion? im at my FIRST visit to the underworld and i just fought through heartless with Auron and now we are all resting.
  2. Z

Heartless Changes?

i just started playing KH2FM+ and i realized that some if not most of the heartless are completely changed in color? is there a reaosn for this? thanks.
  3. Z

i think i know who this new boss is....

ohhh i get it now! OMG THANK YOU! Life Saver!
  4. Z

i think i know who this new boss is....

Wait? i thought Xemnas was the Nobody of Xehanort? and Xehanort was the apprentice of Ansem The Wise... whos Master Xehanort again? i get confused alllll the time i hate being confused.
  5. Z

Removed Worlds? Unreleased Worlds?

okay so i was watching a bunch of old videos of kingdom hearts and i already knew that square enix had a BUNCH of unreleased worlds so does anyone know what they are? i mean IN ALL of the series. THANKS! (btw its just out of curiosity)
  6. Z

IM BACK GUYS!!!

I MISSED ALL OF YOU! MY MACBOOK NEEDED TO BE FIXED AND NOW IT IS SO IM BACK!!
  7. Z

Kingdom Hearts 2 Spell Upgrades?

How do i get Reflega? does anyone know?
  8. Z

Connection How?

haha thanks i didnt get it at first (:
  9. Z

Connection How?

Okay so we all know that in Coded theres a page that says "We must return to free them form their torment." and it was talking about Alex,Namine,Xion, and roxas what i dont understand is what does Axel have to do with torment or anything to do with Sora?
  10. Z

Favorite Keyblade from KH1?

My favorite keyblade from KH1 would be Divine Rose and Metal Chocobo.
  11. Z

Kingdom Hearts Story?

Oh i understand It now and since Ventus asked Young Sora to hold his heart thats how Ventus is a part of Sora right?
  12. Z

Kingdom Hearts Story?

So yeah you can tell me everything(:
  13. Z

Kingdom Hearts Story?

i own it and i beat it but i didnt understand anything so TELL ME EVERYTHINg XD
  14. Z

Kingdom Hearts Story?

mmkay so i posted a thread about this three days ago because Kingdom Hearts is becoming so confusing. I dont understand anything anymore. If someone could explain the whole story from where it started it would help.
  15. Z

Kingdom Hearts Story?

mmkay so i posted a thread about this three days ago because Kingdom Hearts is becoming so confusing. I dont understand anything anymore. If someone could explain the whole story from where it started it would help.
  16. Z

I have a question about Re:coded?

[Spoilers!] i heard they were going to add in like 3 new worlds because it is going to be on a handheld system so they have the ability to add new things in .
  17. Z

I have a question about Re:coded?

Okay so we all know that this is a HUGE! move for Square Enix and im so happy for the new game coming to DS so i have just one question? What worlds were in Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded? and since the BBS team are working on this does this mean that they might add new worlds in for the NA release...
  18. Z

Kingdom Hearts Timeline Questions!

okay so is it just me or is it all of these dumb side KH games that are completely throwing me off track of the actual point of the game Kingdom Hearts. From playing the games this is what i understood. KH BBS - Took place 10 years ahead of KH1 and Terra,Aqua,Ven have to find out what happened...
  19. Z

Re:Coded Keyblades?

Re: Coded Keyblades? Thats exactly the way i feel aha! i hope they add COMPLETELY NEW ONES!
  20. Z

Re:Coded Keyblades?

Re:Coded Keyblades? i dont recall there being keyblades from different worlds in KHCoded (Correct me if im wrong) so are there going to be new Keyblades in KH Re:Coded?
Back