• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Strategy Guide

Yes. I need it. For some ungodly reason, though my thumbs are cursed with sucky-ness, I am obsessed with video games. I'm so friggen terrible at them... Unfortunatly, I can't afford one right now >:U
  2. D

On the Nature of Dual Wielding

Now this is just a shot into the dark, because I must admit, for the most part, I was only able to skim that massive theory. Perhaps the duel Keyblades much easier to comprehend than that. I think, That while Riku, Kairi, Xion and Roxas (BBS aside) All wield keyblades, Sora has the most...
  3. D

Axel & Saix theory or idea (SPOILERS)

I'm Fairly certain Axel and Saix were best friends/good friends before becomeing nobodies, and probably what changed this was Axel drifting away, because of the semi-feeling that it's hinted Roxas and Xion bring out in him. Yes, Roxas AND Xion.
  4. D

Noob-age

I'm new here...and reeeeeaaaaally bad at talking to strangers :O I love the kingdom hearts series far more than is healthy....srsly. It is one of my favorite things things EVER! I draw it, write it, and even do some bad cosplaying.... So...uh....Yeah. New person. And stuff.
Back