• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Kh 1.5 remake

After all the Info and interviews we've seen with Nomura, none of Them had spoken of A Europe release.. Does anybody know if square plans to release it here in Europe? :-)
  2. F

Roxas and Axel in days.

I just watched a kh2 final mix movie on youtube stating that axel knew about Sora and all that YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs) What my question is, why did he get so mad at axel the day he left the Org, if he already knew why he was a keyblade wielder, and who Sora was?
  3. F

Swap magic

a year ago i bought kh CoM without noticing that it can't be played on PAL ps2', pretty stupid not to notice before buying it on Ebay i know but anyway. When i popped it into my ps2 it said it needed a "Swap Magic" or a "Mud Chip" and i have no idea what any of 'em is and/or how to get 'em. If...
  4. F

BBS Pics

First of all sorry if this have allrdy been posted, but i just found a movie on youtube with some pics of bbs that i havent seen before i so i thought they might not be that outdated :embarassed: -The trailer is old news though, so u can skip the last half of the vid :) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts...
Back