• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

There was no reason to close this thread

I don't know if this is in the right place. http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/134545-axel-gay-not-6.html The discussion was not getting out of hand, and if we can't discuss what's the point of being here? :/ I request that it is reopened, and that is all.
  2. F

Hooded Figure Before Twilight Thorn??

WELL I don't know anything about if it has been stated who it is (if it has been stated by nomura link plz or it didn't happen) BUT, it COULD have been Xion, because of what happens in the end of Days (I don't know how to use spoiler tags, do they exist? ;_; )
  3. F

Axel, gay or not

While I disapprove of your failure to see akuroku's obvious existence, your sig is hilarious <3
  4. F

Axel, gay or not

I registered just so I could post in this thread cause it made me mad :/ I'm saying he is gay, or at the very least is gay for Roxas. If you think about it, they have more of a "relationship" than Sora and Kairi do, lol.
  5. F

Axel, gay or not

That whole thing about nobodies not having emotions is totally a farce; if they didn't have emotions then why would they care if they were even alive? They ALL have emotions--even Demyx with his 2 seconds of screen time, lol. He was upset when he died, wasn't he?
  6. F

Axel, gay or not

For everyone who says that he ISN'T gay, do you have any REASON? I mean sure, it's "Disney" and stuff and yeah they're "friends"... but REALLY? Have you seen the video in final mix where he Axel cries when he sees Roxas for the last time? and in Days, he says he would KILL Xion for Roxas...
Back