• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts; Cave in Destiny Islands

Have you guys ever taken a good look around the cave in Destiny Islands, what pictures do you see, I've spotted a good couple of drwings that relate to other things. And these are supposedly drawin by Kairi, Sora and Riku. I'll tell you one I've noticed, a chocobo... heehee.
  2. J

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

I do like them both, both have something the other doesn't which makes it special. I do like KH2 with the combos cept they could have made them more adventurous than just triangle. But whatever that's not what asks. I think KH is better because... it has DODGE ROLL!! Oh my gosh, I love that...
  3. J

Vexen's laugh

Yeah his laugh is seriously creepy, creepier than the english version as well. I've been playing KHCOM on GBA and it sounds like a girl's laugh on that XD
  4. J

KH 358/2 Days Manga

OMG I didn't event hinking about looking for the manga XD I haven't read it but I will, dunno if I'll get the game first though ¬¬ What do other people think?
  5. J

[POLL] Mar-look-sha or Mar-loo-sha?

I used to say Mar-luck-sia (pronouncing x as in ex) but after i found out how to say it, cos what i did before was say how I read it, no i say mar-lu-shia
Back