• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fatal Frame/Project Zero IV NOT BEING RELEASED IN THE US OR EU!

OMFG!!! Oh My Actual God. All that time waiting, and we see it being released in Japan, ans now Nintendo have decided that they're not gonna release the game in America or Europe! GAH! WHAT A BUNCH OF GHEYS!
  2. S

Torture Story

:angry:Damn! I was angry! XD Please don't be scared :lol: ----------------------------------- I want to drag him upstairs, punch him, kick him in the area, throw him downstairs, drag him up the stairs again and then pull out his eyes, rip out his tongue and then throw him out a window whilst...
  3. S

Is Brushing Your Teeth Twice A Day Really That Good For Your Health, Mental And Physical?

lol I was really bored. Enjoy! ^.^ :cool: It does have pictures but they won't show :( ---------------------------------- Bucky was just an ordinary guy. One day, he had an appointment with his dentist, Denny. Bucky always takes good care of his teeth; he brushes them twice a day every...
  4. S

Seven Days

This is a piece I wrote for my creative/original writing task for english coursework in school, it got a B :D Enjoy! ^-^ :36::36::36: On the month of September in the year 1953, something strange happened. An old Spanish mansion was being investigated by me, Bill Jones, a famous historian...
Back