• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

English Cutscene Discussion Thread

Point. The Japanese line, to me, sounds as though Roxas was only truly thinking about the three of them remaining best friends just like before, nothing else. But, eh, there's nothing we can do about it. :\
  2. P

Title pronounciation?

The katakana here is read as Three Five Eight Days Over Two, so I supposed it's pronounced that way. Besides, like XYZ said, the commercial narrator says it that way too.
  3. P

English Cutscene Discussion Thread

Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't like that line. :/ There were several other lines that got on my nerves but, eh. I pretty much agree on everything OP said.
  4. P

English Intro For Days

Uhh, I don't think he was complaining at all. In fact, I think the only one expressing slight disappointment was me. :/ The VAs ARE pretty good.
  5. P

English Intro For Days

That. THAT. Irritated the hell out of me too.
  6. P

English Intro For Days

Yeah, but some have been altered until they lose their original meaning, especially to follow the mouth movements. It's just a little pet peeve of mine. The voice acting's pretty great, although Axel sounds a little strange to me. :\
  7. P

English Intro For Days

Seconded. I've checked out the rest of the videos, and sad to say, I'm quite disappointed with how they altered some of the characters' lines along with their original meanings. :(
Back