• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Jiminy's Journal

OK I hated having to get it 100% complete before getting the secret ending. Pain in the ass. Anyone else hate it? It made the game all more time consuming and addicting (which isn't a bad thing) and most of the time you didn't get munny or EXP doing it.
  2. X

Dumb questions

Well, given the fact that it's probably a very stupid question and most people would love it. I'm just gonna go ahead and shoot it and put the idea forward(not that anyone hasn't done it before). Does anyone here think there should be a KH movie? Live action or not, it'd be kinda cool. As...
  3. X

What Does Three Five Eight Over Two Means?

i agree with the muffing man!! that sounded really weird... -_-;
  4. X

new kid

I'm the new kid here... I came here to find shit out about the keyblade and Sora stuff like that so, i could use some help getting started and stuff like that.:23: i thought that smiley was funny so i put it in for the heck of it.
Back