• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Unbirths: Beings Without Souls?

I stated that part at the end of the Evolution Theory. Therefore, no Unbirths exist today. Perhaps Master Xehanort was behind infusing people with darkness since it seems to no longer occur. (<<< which means that once all of the Unbirths evolve, no new ones can be created since the creator is...
  2. M

Yeah, but having "death" in the title would be a bit much. It would hurt sales as parents would hesitate to buy it for their kids. We all know Disney loves the money. Well, this is supposed to be the darkest game yet in the series... Maybe Xehanort 2.0 could not remember Unbirths well...
  3. M

Yes, darkness replaces the soul.
  4. M

Hey, I'm a new member, but I've been browsing this sites for months now. A theory has been in my mind, so I decided to add it to the thousands already posted. I figured I'd start out with a bang. Ah... Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep... If you take off the Disney Filter, you'll get "Birth by...
Back