• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

About TAV's ages...

I honestly don't see any of them being more than 20. We've seen how much of a difference there is physically in one year (when it came to SRK), add a few years to any of them and you might get something that looks physically a lot like any of TAV as a result... Terra: 17-19 Aqua: 16-18...
  2. I

Sora and Namine (Spoilers)

I thought that Namine just replaced Kairi with herself in Sora's memories, thus "switching" his feelings from her to Namine. As for Namine having feelings for Sora, I think that as Kairi's Nobody, it might only be natural, to have feelings as much as a "Nobody" can.
  3. I

Little/Big Zexion Theory

I kinda partially think it could be the illusionary thing (I mean, come on. You're a 3 footer standing next to giants. Doesn't look too intimidating.), but I have a sort of mini theory... What if it's just an experiment? I mean, Vexen can basically "make" (more or less) people. Why can't he...
Back