• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

That is exactly why the PSP Go will fail. Even under the IGN review they said that is is really nice, and it feels cool just to have, but the no UMD slot makes it something that you really have to think about before buying.
  2. T

Exactly...so DLC isn't that bad...but does anyone know whether or not you can download Jap. DLC on a US game?
  3. T

Actually...DLC gets saved to your username...and if your memory gets swiped, as long as you keep your PSN name which is registered online, not on your PSP specifically, your DLC can be installed at anytime. So as long as you don't go and completely erase your PSN which would take a lot, you...
  4. T

I personally love that idea, but when it comes to any DLC I really want to get it. I understand that feature where you don't NEED to, but it is always nice too, and plus, it isn't just for KH, it's for other games in case. But I do understand what you mean...you know what...I really like your...
  5. T

I acutally had called Nintendo World numerous times before the release of 358/2 Days, and from what I was told, the reason the DSi never made it too you US is because on the DS Lite, all you had to do was replace the battery and the system would change languages, with the DSi however, you must...
  6. T

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is panels. As with the keyblades stated Hershey, the different weapons may equip a different ability, and have different stats, but I don't believe they will change the moves they have. Some moves are probably more effective with certain attacks though.
Back