• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What did you do to beat Sephiroth?

PS: Did you get the reference? But seriously, I might try to fight him on my Level 60 save data. :O
  2. L

I'll use my hands next time to beat him then. Shouldn't be too much of a challenge.
  3. L

Well, they did do a lot of damage, but it didn't bother me. Hi-potions ftw xD What I did was, just attacked, Hi-potioned when Sin Heartless Angel hit me, and reflectga. I beat him with a stick, beat that. Well, I was too lazy to dodge the pillars of fire, so that's when I tried to spam...
  4. L

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Cloud vs Sephiroth once you beat him. It's a shame that we'll never know what happens. (Would be awesome if they had Leon/Seifer cutscenes also)
  5. L

I used Ultima Weapon for this fight. :) Funny thing is, I never bothered to block his combos.
  6. L

So, what methods did you use to beat Sephiroth? As for me; So how did YOU beat Sephiroth?
  7. L

Hello everyone~~!:D

Hello everyone~ My name is Lexie, and I just joined today. I've been looking for a forum like this for quite sometime now, but for some reason (I still don't know why) I stopped looking. So today I decided to watch Youtube videos of KH2, and I felt the sudden urge to play it again, which...
Back