• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Ven's "erasure"

It obviously ocurred in some kind of realm since Sora dissapeared while fighting Roxas
  2. G

Ven's "erasure"

So what makes your theory so much more probable than mine and the fact that Sora fights Roxas while wielding a keyblade at the same time as Roxas is wielding 2 keyblades. Doesnt that if anything make three of them?
  3. G

Ven's "erasure"

Doesnt that same logic say that sora had the power to dualwield from the beginning?
  4. G

Ven's "erasure"

I dont really see a problem with this theory because when Sora and Roxas split obviously a keyblade was created in some kind of manor. It wouldnt be strange if it dissapeared when they merged.
  5. G

Ven's "erasure"

Well when speaking about where Roxas got his second keyblade from, its before Roxas and Sora merged.
  6. G

Ven's "erasure"

At the time sora was sleeping in the pod and roxas had 2 keyblades if my math is correct soras keyblade plus roxas two keyblades makes three altogether
  7. G

Ven's "erasure"

Well I'm happy that many possibilities exist because otherwise I wouldn't enjoy the game as much when it finally comes out :D
  8. G

Ven's "erasure"

although then we have the possibility that Xions keyblade may be fake and that she may be the nobody of some random girl with strong will but then she wouldn't be that important still a possibility that pretty much crashes my theory :P
  9. G

Ven's "erasure"

Well since its absolute that Sora Riku and Mickey are the only keybladewielders at this time and the reason Roxas could use a keyblade was because Sora could use it then whose nobody is Xion?
  10. G

Ven's "erasure"

Ok, lets put it this way If two nobodies would be connected in some way, do you know that it is impossible for them to become one and if you know please tell me where I can find this source of information.
  11. G

Ven's "erasure"

But that in itself must be a theory since (as far as I know) it isnt described in the game I'm not trying to shoot you down just explain how I reason.
  12. G

Ven's "erasure"

Maybe the same way Sora "ate" Ven :P (If you believe in that theory) I don't know I'm just guessing but that's probably the same for all of us since we actually don't know
  13. G

Ven's "erasure"

Riku is an original keybladewielder as we know and if xehanort is the same guy as in bbs then he originally was a keyblade master Never seen Riku wield two keyblades at the same time tho, have only seen him throw one to Kairi in KH2
  14. G

Ven's "erasure"

This is just a theory but I think that Roxas second keyblade originally is Xions keyblade. this is based on the fact that you only seem to have one keyblade in 358/2 days but in kh2 roxas has two but xion doesnt seem to exist anymore and the fact that xion seems to be connected to Sora
Back