• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Coincidence?

Hey, jst curious, but 2 things quick: 1- Has anyone ever noticed Xehanort can be anagramed into No Heart 2- Is it coincidence or accident?
  2. S

Deaths?

okay, i understand that, sorta, but still FRIENDSHIP is an emotion too, and taking the time to "build one up" as you say, means they have patients, which means the possibility of having a brain, which means they can FEEL to some extent Honestly, I'm just thinking of this on logical terms
  3. S

Deaths?

1- i did not triple post, as you so kindly claim, i was posting comments to oter people 2- but that seems so unfair, why would they ACT it if they didn't mean it? I mean, sure, actiors do that, but Nobodies? I think subconciously they mean it but Xemnas is so wrapped up in getting Kingdom Hearts...
  4. S

Deaths?

there's no way they can fake ALL of that. I mean, look at Demyx for example: MAJOR mood swings but that doesn't seem RIGHT
  5. S

Deaths?

but then how do you explain the affection of Roxas and Axel's relationship (no, i'm not saying their gay, but at the same time i'm not saying their NOT gay, and even then, i'm all for the yaoi) and the relation of Xemnas and Saix, or even Larxene and Axel? How do you explain te affection they...
  6. S

Deaths?

but then how did Zexion seem so scared? And Demyx and whoever else tat I'm not thinking of right away?
  7. S

Deaths?

Okay, I know this is some really corny question but, when some of te Organization XIII members died, they did show emotion, such as Zexion showed fear when he was about to be ended and ended up leaving te battle field I think only for Riku Replika to end him. Honestly, how can that fear be...
  8. S

favourite cut scene in KH2

oh, i luv the one just before you fight and make Demyx die (the one where he goes "Hey, you guys are looking lively") (He has such major mood swings, it's funny)
  9. S

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

i think i liked fighting demyx the most cuz of his stratagy him or xaldin
  10. S

Organization's strongest members?

i'd deff have to say.... maybe Demyx? Mostly because of the stratagy you have to ave for him tho
  11. S

What if...

But isn't sora part of roxas? like if Roxas was to "see to that sora be killed" as you suggested, wouldn't he be destroying himself as well? Just a thought
Back