• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Really weird problem with my ps3

I got KHII in the mail today, and I immediately popped it in my 60gb original release model PS3. However, no disk icon shows up. I tried re-inserting it and checking the disk (which is in good condition, no scratches), but to no avail. I even did a full restore of the system which did nothing...
  2. N

Question about CoM *spoilers*

Ok I've beaten KH1 and played through most of CoM, pretty much completing Sora's story (didn't beat marluxia but I know the ending quite well). I have not gone through Riku's story however, and I'm planning to go over to KH2 soon. Will this effect anything plot wise? Are there certain things I...
  3. N

Hi there

Hey there, NovaFlame here. I've been a long time fan of the original KH game but never got into the subsequent sequels (CoM and KH2). However, I've decided to replay KH1 (to refresh my memory, hell I haven't played the original since..2003?). Then, once I'm done the first one I'll go out...
Back