• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! (TRANSLATIONS!)

Re: New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! Awesome scans. This game just gets more and more interesting
  2. M

Ar Tonelico A Reyvateils Melody

Welcome to the world known as Ar Tonelico A world filled melody and peace Here is a list of Character from Ar Tonelico Lyner Barsett-knight of Elemia Misha Arsellec Lune- The Star Singrer Aurica Nestmille- The Holy Maiden Shurelia- The Singer Angel/Administrator of Platina...
  3. M

Luca's Birthday today

I know I already posted here but I'll letting my fellow members know that today is my Birthday.
  4. M

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Oh dear. Good job on the info. It was very well needed. It must have taken for ever for you to type that up.I can't even type that much.
  5. M

Hello :)

Hello everyone. My name is Melody of Elemia but you can call me Luca. As you can tell I'm new and I hope to have a great stay here. Warning: I'm very into Ar Tonelico and If you guys don't know what Ar Tonelico is, just pm me and I'll explain it to you. Well I must go now . Bye
Back