• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Who else here hates premium cards?

I know what they are used for, but even if you use the premiums right, you will eventually run out of cards... their still kinda worthless
  2. A

The magic of Ice Cream!

Does anyone know what the significance of the ice cream in that game was? They had SO MUCH ICE CREAM!!!! and they never explained why. I mean, Sora got a box with Ice Cream and a picture. The picture I understand, but WHY ICE CREAM? Was there any significance?
  3. A

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

That's a bit extreme...
  4. A

Who else here hates premium cards?

Premuim Cards = WORST IDEA IN HISTORY! They should have Just made them cost less CP, the whole "only one person battle" thing just ruins it. Whenever I get premuims, no matter what level, I just sell them
  5. A

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

How easy the Xemnas fight was. c'mon, he's the last boss in the game... I think Demyx was harder than Xemnas! and... OMG!!! I COULDN'T STAND AERITH'S VOICE!!!!!!, I'm happy that they gave Cid a voice.
  6. A

New Magic!

In Kingdom Hearts, Sora has 7 different magic powers: 1.Fire 2.Blizzard 3.Lightning 4.Aero 5.Cure 6.Gravity 7.Stop And in Kingdom Hearts II they have: 1.Fire 2.Blizzard 3.Lightning 4.Reflect 5.Cure 6.Magnet So, in Kingdom Hearts III, they'll have Fire, Blizzard, Lightning, Cure.... but what...
  7. A

Organization XIII

Luxord and Xigbar FTW!!!
  8. A

Which weapon is best?

Whose weapon in Kingdom Hearts (the whole series) do you like the most? I personally like Xigbar's Guns. BANG BANG!!! BOOM!
  9. A

Unforgotten Realms!

Anyone here ever seen Unforgotten Realms. Its my favorite internet show. Really funny, language. Here is the link to the website: Unforgotten Realms
  10. A

KH ROCKS!!! BTW I'm new. :3

Hi, everyone! I love all things Kingdom Hearts. I also like talking about random things, such as.....NINJA MONKEYS ON A CLIFF!!! lol, nice to be here! :lol:
  11. A

XALDIN

I would say that Jump and Learn make the fight much easier, but it is hard to get the button pushed at the right time.
Back