• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

drawer beside my bed

my game is still pretty far in my drawer beside my bed. Haven't started to play it yet. Not in a rush, I already know everything in the game
  2. A

collecting all the enemy

Ive finished Re:CoM and Im collecting all the enemy cards and I need the sea neon, search ghost, and tornado step. Can anyone tell me how they got them?
  3. A

Simultaneous Release

Simultaneous Release soooo isn't going to happen. It's already been made evident that Days won't release until after Q2 in North America.
  4. A

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop I think a simultaneous release is more likely. I mean they have been working on VA for the english version since october 08. By spring 09 they should have that finished.
  5. A

Xion = Sora's 'true' memories of Kairi

It fits why she and Riku talk about Sora and Kairi and how she should return to her 'true source' (?) and why she wants to 'bring two people together'. Namine wanted to meet her because while Sora had false memories of her, Xion was his true memories of Kairi. And get this; she is a different...
Back