• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Religious Celebrations

Have you ever felt pressured into attending religious ceremonies because you go to a certain school or hang out with certain people?
  2. T

Is Namine and Xion, Kairi?

It's always obvious that everyone is related somehow...all of them are connected by their "destinies". Like Roxas and Namine are Nobodies (which is even debatable), and are connected to Kairi and Sora. Ven looks a lot like Roxas...you have to wonder about that. She could be, but I'm not totally...
  3. T

Are There Any Good New Movies???

I haven't been to the theater in a while, and has anybody seen anything good?
  4. T

Possible Cover Art for 358/2 Days...

its not DiZ... it that thing on top of the tower Interesting cover art, but would they really release the actual print that early? Still waiting for the actual one....
  5. T

Random Poems (Not By Me)

Disclaimer: The original authors own the rights to these, not me Flint ~Christina Rossetti An emerald is as green as grass, A ruby red as blood; A sapphire shines as blue as heaven; A flint lies in the mud. A diamond is a brillant stone, To catch the world's desire; An opal holds a...
  6. T

Awesome Poems by: ME!!

The rain and harsh wind chills me to the bone The sky is dark and unforgiving I weep to myself, but the wind dries my tears No evidence of my suffering I wonder who can heal me 'Time', whispers the wind
Back