• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Organization 13? How bout 14?

a game about the lives of the organization 13 members, interesting, but it probably won't happen although it would be nice to know the members' backgrounds and storys the cloak is their trademark, without them you wouldn'yt know if thy're organization members or not:lol:
  2. T

Memory card problems

it should work, of it dosen't your screwed, you sould buy another, preferably one that doesen't have so much space, that might be the problem
  3. T

how do you do the struggle battles as sora?

you dont tak to the guy, you got to the small orange board on the wall behind him, examine it and youll be able to choose who to struggle with hope this helps.:lol:
  4. T

Hp Glitch?

if you saved the game, your stuck, sorry
  5. T

Just one question and you can close this

yeah, you need to finish jiminy's journal on stanfdard mode to see the secret ending
  6. T

XALDIN

hey landseasky5412 here's some pointers on how to beat xaldin: have goofy and donald in your party so donald can heal and goofy can do limits at the beginning of the battle use goofy's limit "teamwork" to take a whole bar off xaldin. use reflect when he tries to hit you with the...
  7. T

complete list of heartless, nobody, and anything else

you forgot the pirate enemies n kh2, just pointing it out or does this list only contain heartless and nobodys:confused:?
  8. T

Rerun

just go into the drive forms, and destroy basically everything meanung: FINAL FORM!
  9. T

1,000 Lasers, Help!

it's not really that hard, all you have to do is mash the triangle and x button until either your thumbs hurt or it's ended, you might want to turn your controoler into a sideways-kind of position to make it easier to use your thumbs on the buttons. HOPE IT HELPS!
  10. T

Keyblade Weilding

there's no wrong way to hit an enemy as long as it's the blade which hits the enemy
  11. T

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir i've done it all, it was a lot harder than kh2
  12. T

Org.XIII eye colors

not to be rude, but.. that makes no sense whatsoever!
  13. T

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

sora would probably force vexen to tell him about riku and all the other stuff he dosn't know about right when vexen's about to fade away and then finish him off if axel dosen't
  14. T

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Card Collecting Help

why would you want to get each and every card?, not trying to be rude you must be quite a perfectionist, im impressed.:lol:
  15. T

I just got to thinking...

now that i think about, it is a bit stupid that sora went from everlasting darkness to crossroads just like that:confused:
  16. T

Most Annoying Boss

:cry:in CoM, i got so frustrated by not being able to beat him because of his dark aura, he's the worst boss ever!
  17. T

re:com release date for the UK

re:com release date for the UK sorry if this was posted before, but i just want to know if anybody knows the release date of :com when re:com is coming to the UK (and Europe) thanks:lol:
  18. T

Chain of Memories question

i loved CoM, it's one of the best kh games in the seiries, IMO
  19. T

Two Namines

what two namines, im confused, could someone explain better
Back